Harris Teeter employs rude people
I'm a vendor who delivers product to a Harris Teeter in Asburn,Va.The reciever at this store name Crawford.
She has been rude,obnocious,and un-professional for years.I am amazed by the lack of respect she and the store manangers at this store have for vendors and customers.The V.P. Bob Smith apparently condones this behavior.I reside in Wash.
DC and Harris Teeter is trying to make a footprint there.I am affiliated with group there and i will do everything I can to make sure this doesn't happen.Ms.Crawford should be placed some place where she doesn't have contact with people.She is horrible.10658276 review #303928
You may also like
- "My first negative encounter with HEB was in Kingsville, Texas. Turkey was out of season, but I wanted to have the Meat manager order me five fresh ones for a..."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ADD A PIC OF A ICE CREAM CAKE THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH AT ALL. i WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "I had a 15 min waiting time on 2 hot and ready pizzas and one three meat treat and a Italian cheese bread so I waited a total..."
- "The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion. I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to..."
- "Usually I don't write reviews, but Im very pissed of, how a company like Olivia + Joy as such a bad customer service. I purchased a purse last month and ended..."
- " I shop at this store Secret Spot Surfshop in Nags, NC and i hate it. I wish i didn't stop there at all waste of my time. I..."
- "Sony Qualia 006, if you own one of these high end units you need to read the following link. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=498008&page=493 The Qualia 006 has a failing Optical Block, and..."