This woman was not only extremely rude but degrading as well.I will be a lowes or food lion customer from now on.

No wonder she is scheduled for the late shift as she cannot stand contact with normal human beings. Harris teeter I implore you to take action on this employee to save face as I have had similar experiences prior to this one. She has pushed me over the edge and I felt the need to take action.

If I can pursue this further, someone please let me know, tell me what avenue I should adress.

Concerned consumer

Had an Experience with Harris Teeter?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #852350

You took the time to publicly put her name out there.Now, legally, that is slander.

I hope she uses the doo doo out of you.

You, are a snob and quite possibly a stalker since you know so much about her.I would love it if she got a restraining order against you....the psycho shopper from ***.

If you will please call us at 1-800-432-6111, option 2 we will be glad to get more information and address this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being our customer!

:) Call their 1-800 Customer service line. Just google it. I can assure you they will respond back.