2.9
Layout of Store

i feel they are using dishonest tactics when they say buy 1 get 1 free,told store manager saw an issue on receipt,she says they charge 1/2 price how can you do that no where on their salespaper states that.....thats fraud how can it be free if youre paying for it......im disabled senior cant afford much but when your salespaper states that its free how can you charge me..i might as well had both both of the items myself....how is that helping me...i feel this is unfair practice to get consumers into your store thinking you are saving money and you are not....fraud plain and simple.

Review about: Harris Teeter Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: 50. gift card.

I liked: Not happy.

I didn't like: Fraud.

Had an Experience with Harris Teeter?

Comments

How many Doritos did you buy so that your monetary loss is $50? Anyway, are you sure it didn't ring both items up at half-price, seeing as that's mathematically the same as buy one get one free? Some systems may handle calculations that way so that there's no actual requirement to get an even number of items if you're a member.

to Anonymous #1360187

Yea it's buy one get one free. He clearly has difficulty with basic mathematics.