I'm a vendor who delivers product to a Harris Teeter in Asburn,Va.The reciever at this store name Crawford.

She has been rude,obnocious,and un-professional for years.I am amazed by the lack of respect she and the store manangers at this store have for vendors and customers.The V.P. Bob Smith apparently condones this behavior.I reside in Wash.

DC and Harris Teeter is trying to make a footprint there.I am affiliated with group there and i will do everything I can to make sure this doesn't happen.Ms.Crawford should be placed some place where she doesn't have contact with people.She is horrible.

Review about: Employee.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Harris Teeter?

Comments

teeter fan
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #852351

You should meet the one in apex nc!She was so rude that she was mentioned on a radio talk show!

She doesn't like vendors to even ring the door bell...And demands they stand in the rain or heat until she darn well feels like doing her job.She gives the teeter stores a very bad name overall.

BlueWolf

Have you complained to HT?If she's been there for years, as you say, I would think others would have complained and she'd no longer be employed there, much less dealing directly with customers.

I've never had any problem at all with rude people at HT.

I find them pleasant and very helpful.

ACSM TEETER