Harris Teeter - Ordered 2 breast and THIS is what I got
I ordered 2 chicken breast from the butcher.When I got home to make dinner, I found 1 breast and about a pound of disgusting chicken scraps.
Not sure if it was a bad joke or the person at the counter was completely incompetent. I Emailed Customer No Service who asked to send a picture.
I did 2 weeks ago and have not heard heard anything back.Been shopping HT for 30 years and the service, meat, produce, and most everything has taken a nose dive.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Chicken Breast
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "I have purchased a desk and a bed three months ago. Parts of the be dis missing and the desk is broken and chipped, I have sent them 10-s of..."
- "I built a house 8 yrs ago. Service experts failed to register the units. Yes I said units. 3 total! It's been 8 yrs and I am spending $5,600..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."