I shop regularly in the Salisbury Harris Teeter and sever months ago, I bought some Nana's Cocina Tortilla Chips.I have looked every week since then and have not been able to find them.

I hope that you will restock them because my family keeps asking for them. They are the best tortilla chips ever. My store is great with the most helpful and polite clerks that I have ever seen.

Thanks for the best variety of food offered and the cleanest store.

I am also an on line E-Vick customer and look forward to the weekly specials.

Had an Experience with Harris Teeter?

Comments

Harris Teeter Soups - Foreign Objects in Soup Container Harris Teeter "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..." Read more Save A Lot - Rude and not helpful Manager / cashier Save A Lot "I went to Save a Lot to buy food and things we might need during Hurricane Irma. I spent $82.98 in cash . Since I didn't know Florida had released..." Read more Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more Publix - Cheese Review from Port Richey, Florida Publix "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more