4.9

I am an employee of Harris Teeter.I recently attended a customer service seminar provided by the company at their expense.

It not only was extremely rewarding, the instructor, a store manager, offered the best tutorial of such information I have ever experienced. It is Harris Teeters Honest to goodness goal, to make every customer happy. It is a cost of millions of dollars to a company when they provide such schooling on the clock. I will practice better customer service as a result.

The area is the Wilmington NC area and the manager was a woman named Davina.

I shop Harris Teeter because I see first hand the quality and caring that goes into a days work.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "commitment" of harris teeter manager. Harris Teeter needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harris teeter manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harris Teeter.

Had an Experience with Harris Teeter?

Comments